Since then, it has received a bit of a battering and had been retired to the side of the garden shed until I had time to repair it. The basic structure is fine - it is mainly the roof that is in need of a little TLC. With the snow back yesterday, I decided that it could come out of retirement briefly so I could get more food out for the birds, who were already competing fiercely for the hanging feeders. I checked out it's roof and found that it had already started on a DIY repair job of its own ... thrilled to find it is well on the way to creating its own green roof. That's one less job for me to do!