Friday 12 June 2015

A Thing of Beauty

The shed roof is finally finished, thanks to Bill the Builder, who also added new soffits and finials and replumbed the water butt to a more convenient place and then repaired the floor to the other shed as well. My contribution was to apply a bit of weatherproofing to the wooden bits, which took up most of the weekend. Anyway, three coats of Ronseal later and I was rather pleased with the final result. 
I fetched the camera to take a photo of it for posterity. 
The only thing that could make it look more beautiful, I thought, would be the addition of a couple of whippets in the snap. 
I looked round for them. Silly me .. they were far too busy harvesting the alpine strawberries to be interested in posing next to a garden shed!


No comments:

Post a Comment